Monday, December 7, 2009

Guys, where are we?

Today I had to teach yoga in the temple at 5:30 am because Publio took a trip with Valentino. Haha I'm terrible at yoga because I'm not flexible but I enjoy water-air yoga verses fire-earth yoga (more powerful and difficult.)

Anyways we did stretches, mental visualizations, and I incorporated some FaulDafa which was nice and peaceful.

The whole point of this is that I was really tired so I took a small nap and I dreamed that Valentino was teaching a philosophy lesson in a huge pagoda and all of a sudden he turned into Benjamin Linus and was chasing me with a small knife! OMGH! I was terrified and we were then in a baseball stadium and I was running for my life!!!!! What does this mean!??!??

I was in a Buddhist temple which focuses on Dharma...okay Ben aka Henry Gale is the leader of the DHARMA Initiative...if you don't count Jacob which I'm not for the sake of making this story more dramatic. Basically I feel like it's all connected...namaste, 8 more days, Dharma...not to mention the Dharma Initianive's symbol is TOTALLY used as our school's LOGO!!!!


Alice Project is based on Alice In Wonderlands perception mishaps and nothing if more perceptually changing than The Island.

WTF?


No comments:

Post a Comment