Thursday, June 18, 2009

Birds

Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat and what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on it. Is life not more than food and the body more than clothing. Look at the birds of the field, they don´t worry about their food nor store up grain for tomorrow yet your heavenly father feeds them. How much more valuable are you than the birds. Matthew 6 25

Anxiety is caused by a loss of faith.

I´m really going to miss Bunglow 6, chilly mornings, and fresh fruit. I´m slowing preparing myself to leave. Tomorrow we are exploring and a couple of us are going to try to rappel somewhere. Saturday I´m going to the middle of the world, the equator, and some Incan Ruins.

I found out yesterday Cameron is picking me up from the airport!!!

Life is beautiful,
¡CHAO!

2 comments:

  1. Your travels sound exciting indeed. Have fun looking through those Incan Ruins like Indiana Jones...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That verse will forever remind me of you, my friend. I miss you and Ecuador bunches, and hope you have a FANTASTIC time in India. I know you're getting close. Please let me know when you're back in Missouri and we will, for sure, get together.

    ...I have a feeling a little birdie will come back with you and tell me all kinds of stories. ;)

    Tori

    ReplyDelete