Friday, June 19, 2009

Exploradventures

Mitch, Kristy and I couldn´t find out how to contact the bungie jumping company so we took a 2 hour bus ride to the bridge and found nothing. It´s over 300 feet and the tallest jump is sudamerica but we made a day out of it. We hiked down to a pretty river, through the snakes and freaking HUGE spiders everywhere. We climbed and bouldered on some rocks- small cliffs then headed home. On the bus ride we were almost mugged by a scary gang of 13 year old boys. No worrys mom, I´m safe at Papaya Net and getting ready to go hookahhhhhhhh

Ah my favorite eduadorian song just came on...i´m going to miss it!

¡CHAO!

2 comments:

  1. OOOHH MY GOOOOODDDDDDDD. you have no idea how happy this post made me. I am extremely overjoyed that you have gotten this chance to experience the wonders of a culture that uses the phrase "chao". they're all good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I miss you, and facebook isn't working. But... I plan on giving you a call tomorrow (thursday) on my lunch off. You are great. :)

    ReplyDelete