Monday, August 24, 2009

Meditations Part 2

Doing more posing than sweeping. "Sistah pictcha...you take..me...I smile...Aunti! Didi Sisti Lisaji...you take!
Sunni Jeshual meditating
Akash never misses a photo opp.
My brothers, Sanjay, Brijesh, and Rajesh! I wouldn't survive without them. Sanjay is the computer guy, Brijesh is the only one around with a drivers licence so he brings us everywhere, he also teaches yoga and history. Rajesh is a class 5 teacher and is helping me learn the art of Indian Cuisine. Both Sanjay and Rajesh want to start an Alice branch in the Chakma village in Northern India.
Laundry...
My room is the far door on the left. There is a garden on the right and through the door and down a path is the Tara Temple.
Vivek putting the final touches on Ganesh.
My home.
Sharvaun coming back from town. He's my chiavalla! The best chia maker in India, next to Jamal Malik.
No'rbu!!!!!! The one and only. Right now he has a huge swollen hand because of a bad infection from an oil burn while cooking...poor guy. :(
Omar, No'rbu, Boom, Sonnu, Vikash and Me!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures.
    Love and miss you,
    Mom
    P.S. We need to discuss this little travel plans you have in November.

    ReplyDelete